Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week 22 - Christmas Day!

Hope you all had a merry Christmas and I hope you guys have an awesome new year!!
My Christmas Day was pretty good, we had a great dinner with the Pentleton family, and then a good time with the Wilde family. The crazy thing is we didn't even watch any movies! We just had a ton of fun playing games and talking! Hopefully New Year's Day we'll get to watch movies. We aren't allowed to do any proselyting, so it's more hanging out in members homes all day. I won't lie, I'm kinda ready for the holidays to be over so that I can go back to normal missionary life! You would think missionary work would be awesome this time of year, but people over here get so stressed out about the holidays, that the little time they may have had for us throughout the year, they now don't have! It's a total bummer, but that's just how it goes I guess. Well sorry this is so short! We don't have a lot of time to email today, I love you all and miss you all so much!
I'll write you next week hopefully, we still don't know when next week we will be able to get to a computer, so just be looking for an email!

Elder Benesch