Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 51 - Hannah's Baptism

So Hannah got baptized yesterday!!!  It was so cool!  I feel like I've had quite a few people that get close to being baptized while I've been out, but they never quite get there, so it was really cool to see someone finally go through with it!!  The service went really well, and I was the one to actually perform the baptism which was a really good experience as well.  We had a couple of other investigators at the baptism, and they all felt the spirit very strongly!  A few of them that were there want to get baptized now as well, and then on top of it all, we went out knocking right after the baptism was over, and we found 3 REALLY solid people to start teaching!  It was a day of miracles yesterday, and I really felt the lord's hand in the work guiding us and directing us.  It's so cool!!!

This week we also have Elder Timothy J. Dyches coming to tour our mission, so we have a big conference with him on wednesday.  All the leaders have a meeting with him at 8 in the morning, and then he is speaking to all the missionary's in the paisley and glasgow zones at 10 and the meeting will end at 2.  So it should be a long day of instruction, but it will be a very good one!  Elder Dyches is in the Europe Area Presidency, and I think he spoke at conference last october, but don't quote me on that.  I'm pretty excited for it!  So I think I got all the packages you guys sent me!  I got the one with the CTR ring and all the other goodies, plus the one with the 2 gloves from amazon.  I also just bought a baseball from elder bailey, because there was not a single store in all of Paisley that had a baseball!  And Paisley has some pretty good shopping!!  But oh well at least I got a ball.  And if you want mom you could send some treats for my year mark!  It's up to you though, I'm not too big on celebrating things like that.  (you know how I am about birthdays)  Other than that I don't think there is much more new's for you guys this week.  I love you all so much and hope you can make it through the dog days of summer!!!

THE Elder Benesch