Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

week 60 - Ward Conference

As we were driving I saw this island that reminded me of Narnia

This one is just so you can see how cool we are when we drive in our car down the streets of Paisley with our Ammon action figure and our rubber ducky on the dash board!! haha

Finally played some golf in Scotland.

I think this is Elder Andrews - Avery forgot to give any details since they were obviously golfing!


Well we had an alright week!  It was ward conference so that was good.  The stake president, President Yates is a great speaker and gave a wonderful talk about the love the Lord has for us and how the Lord wants to help us write the gospel of Jesus Christ in our hearts, so that it becomes a way of life for us and not something we simply know about and try to live occasionally.  We also are starting to meet with the stake leaders more often to try and improve the relationships between the missionaries in the zone and the members of the stake which is so awesome!  It's so important for members and missionaries to come together in this work cause that's really the most effective way for success to be seen!!  I'm not trunky or anything... but whenever I talk about this kind of stuff it always makes me excited to go home and start being a member missionary and inviting tons of people that I meet to learn about the Church!  But I'll just focus on the people I meet over here for now haha.  So to answer Malia's question about if I do anything other than preach the gospel, sometimes we do some really fun stuff on P-Day!!  This last week we went to a driving range!! (I'll send some pictures)  and it was a blast.  Everyone was looking at us funny though since we were terrible at golf. 
 
The referendum is starting to get HUGE over here.  The streets are literally packed with people all the time screaming "vote YES" and it's so annoying!!  Along with that everyone that we try to talk to only wants to talk with us about the vote, and it's harder to get people to talk with us about the Gospel!  Oh well it'll be over this week!

Well I think that is it for this week!!  I love you all so much and am so thankful for all the prayers and support you guys give! 
 
One love,
 
Elder Benesch