Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

week 64 - Good fun at Z-Day

So this past week was quite a good one!  We kicked it off with a great zone-development day, had a few good lessons throughout the week, and then had an awesome sabbath.  Zone-development was one of the best I've had yet; we played a game called Yoga Football!  Which is basically where you go out on a full size soccer field, and play soccer using a big exercise ball!!  You are allowed to use your hands as well which makes it a bit easier, and we played with 28 people so that was awesome!  We'll definitely have to try it when I get home haha.  We also had a testimony meeting at the end, and that was a great spiritually uplifting experience for all of us.  There is a senior couple in Belfast, Elder and Sister Forsyth, and they cooked food for us and it was amazing!!  It was really nice having them there as well.  Then we got to teach a few less-active members throughout the week, and our lessons went really well with them!  One of them, M., was at church yesterday and she will meet with the Bishop next Sunday to just catch up and help her get back on the path of following Jesus Christ!  That was pretty exciting for us because it's good to see some success since nothing else really seems to be going our way at the moment!  Yesterday we were invited by one of the members of the stake presidency to go a stake single adult fireside and lead a discussion about Joseph Smith and the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and it was a great experience!  The spirit was especially strong, and I was really happy to have been able to be there and get to do a little more teaching then we've been doing lately!!  So all in all it wasn't too bad of a week!

I still can't believe how much is happening with all the family on Dad's side!!  That's totally crazy!!!  Everything is going to have changed a lot by the time I get back!  It'd be really funny if Carly was married as well by next July haha.  And thanks for the baseball news, I appreciate it!  I can't believe the Royals have gone that far, they were terrible when I left!  Things change quick I guess.  And that is such a cool picture of Dakota's touchdown!!  Good job Dakota!!!!  I wish I could've been there to see it, it would've been pretty cool.

Well I want you guys to know that I love you and keep being an amazing family!!

Elder Benesch