Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

week 73 - Off to serve in Dundee, Scotland

Well I forgot to let you know that it was moves week this week, mainly because I thought there was no chance that I would move! But I was wrong, and so I'm moving this week to Dundee, where I'll serve in the Bingham ward there! Apparently it's a really good ward, so that'll be good, as well I'll be serving with Elder Preece who was in the MTC with me. He'll be fun to serve with so it should be good. I'm really sad to leave Bangor though, it's such a good place to be, and so many good things were starting to happen across the stake and in our own area, but oh well, thats okay. My companion Elder Nordfors was awesome as well, so I'm really bummed that I'm not serving with him anymore either. Dundee is gonna be freezing cold too!! hahah it's on the east coast of Scotland, and it's kind of in a bay area so the wind from the ocean is going to kill me! hahaha, good thing I have a nice coat for the winter!! I'm probably going to buy some new thermals and stuff though, cause I'll probably need it. I'll have to let you know next week what the plans for skyping and stuff is because it'll be different now since I'm in a new area!! Hopefully it'll be around the same time though so you can get a bit of christmas morning and talk to me around 10 or 11.

Well with moves we have to do loads of planning, so it's a kinda short email this week, but I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Benesch