Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

week 75 - Christmas in Dundee

We had such an amazing Christmas and Boxing Day!! It was really fun just hanging out with members and relaxing a bit. We watched How to Train Your Dragon 2, which was really funny, and we're thinking of watching Frozen on New Years Day! That should be pretty good. It was so fun getting to talk to all of you!! It's crazy to see how Ethan and Malia have grown so much! You guys are all probably going to be way different when I get back home hahaha. Well aside from Christmas we had a pretty good week as well. We're teaching a woman named M., whose daughter is S. who was baptized a while back. They're both doing really well and M. is looking forward to being baptized!! She has been studying the Book of Mormon a lot, and it's been really helping her out in her life so that's really cool! Keep her in your prayers so she can be ready for her baptism sometime in January! I've also been learning loads of cool things that applies to missionary work as I've been going through the new testament. I'm in Acts chapter 20 right now, and Paul is just such a great example of a powerful missionary! It's so cool to see his example and then try to emulate it throughout the day as I talk with people. Something else we did this week was we got some good shopping in Mom! I got a SWEET suit for 49 pounds, which is a dang good deal considering it was usually like 3 times that price. It's really classy as well, so I'm quite happy about that. I also got some new shoes that will last me the rest of my mission probably. I haven't bought any new stylish clothes for when I go back home, because the sales weren't as good as we were thinking they would be, and so we are going to wait until the January sales when everything gets really cheap again. Hopefully I'll find some stuff!!

Well I want you all to know that I love you so much and hope that things are going well!! Have a good new year!!!


Elder Benesch