Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

week 80 - My German Companion

Hey everyone!

So my new companion is here!! He is awesome!! I have loved serving with him already and I feel like I'm going to learn a lot from him while we are together. He is from Speyer in Germany. So since he is my second companion from Germany, I now have the perfect excuse to go visit Germany at some point after my mission is over!! Hahaha I would love to go watch the world cup with Elder Windhausen next time it comes around, but who knows. So we had a really good week! We had 2 of our investigators come to church yesterday, and T., the girl from China, said she would be baptized! It was awesome because the Sunday school lesson was on John chapter 3 and she loved it, then after church we showed her the baptismal font and explained baptism to her, and she agreed to it! It definitely made me really happy hahaha. M., S.'s mom, came as well, and it's the 2nd week in a row that she has been at church so that's pretty cool! Hopefully she will be able to make the changes necessary to be baptized in the next month or so. Other than that I can't really think of much else that happened! Every week it's getting harder and harder to send long emails cause I really can't remember anything that is going on! haha Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Benesch