Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

week 84 - More stuff

We had a good week! We went on 2 exchanges and I was out of the area both times. I got to go to Perth for the 3rd time in the past 2 months and meet all of the members again! That's such a cool place and now I feel like I know all of the members there just as well as I know the ones in Bingham! Our investigator T. has fallen off the face of the earth and so I don't really know what is happening there. Hopefully she's just really busy, but who knows. We got a new investigator named S. who is a really cool guy! He met with missionaries in the past, but lost touch with them. It's cool cause he requested a visit from missionaries and so something has sparked his desire to learn again and we're excited for that! We'll just have to wait and see how it goes. I've been studying a lot lately on the sacrament and the importance of it. It's been so cool to see all the different insights I've been having by studying the different times the Saviour instituted the sacrament, such as at the last supper or in the americas. I love studying the scriptures!!

So I'm pretty excited for Hawaii! It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. Definitely plan some good stuff for us to do!

Well this sunday is moves call, I have feeling I might get moved but we'll wait and see. Next time I email I could be moving somewhere else!!

I love you all so much!! Have a good week!

Elder Benesch