Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

week 85 - Thurso Her I Come!

Hey everyone! So I got a moves call and I'm headed off to serve in Thurso!! It's literally in the middle of nowhere in Scotland. It's going to be so beautiful, I can't wait! It's pretty much as far north as you can possibly get on the main part of Scotland, and as far as I know our area covers the Orkney Islands as well!! I'm really excited about it! Sorry this is gonna be a short email cause we're pretty busy with the moves planning stuff. It's really boring..... but hey to answer your question about the kilt, I wasn't really planning on getting one!! I might buy one of the cheap fake ones that are like 30 pounds on my last day in Edinburgh. The real ones cost like 200 pounds for a decent one! So that's why I was thinking that I won't get one...

Well sorry it's a short email, but I love you all and hope you have a good week!!!

Elder Benesch