Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

week 89 - Conference

Hey! Here is the weekly email I normally send, even though we've been chatting a lot already haha.

This past week was pretty good, not a whole lot happened on the missionary work side, but conference was amazing!! We only got to see half the priesthood session and the Sunday morning session, but I have all of it downloaded to my flash drive now so we're going to watch the rest this week. I loved President Uchtdorf's talk in the Sunday morning session though!! It was such a good talk! He explained the principle of Grace so well, which is something I've really tried to study a lot on my mission, and so I'm definitely going to be studying his talk a lot over the next few months! Our investigator Lee is still on track for his baptismal date which is pretty exciting! A couple of the new investigators we found, we haven't been able to contact so that's a bit of a bummer, but oh well we're gonna just keep pushing and hopefully we'll start teaching them and then find some new people in the process! We had a lady we teach named H. tell us she wants to come out to church though so that's really cool! She should be there on Sunday which will be legit. I've started to get up at 5:45 to work out now, and it's crazy how much I love it!! One thing that I've decided I really want to try to do when I get home is keep waking up early and working out. I don't know how well that will work out once I start school, work, and hopefully baseball life, but I think it's such a good habit I've developed and I wanna keep it going!! I'm hoping to be close to as strong as Dakota when I get back, but we'll see if I'm actually able to do that haha. I have feeling he'll still be able to squat and bench way more than me, but we're gonna have to wrestle when I get back dakota to see if I still got that older brother strength over you!!

Well I think that's it for this week, but I love you all so much!!!

Elder Benesch