Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

week 90 - Conference is the best. Period.

So we had a pretty good week, we got to listen to the rest of conference throughout the week and it was so awesome! I loved listening to all of the talks that were given, but I think some of my favorite were Elder Ballard's in the priesthood session, and President Uchtdorf's on Grace. There were loads of other good ones as well, but those 2 I think especially stood out to me. I love how Elder Ballard just tells young adults what the bar is and gives pretty straightforward instructions on what we need to do!! As far as the work we have Lee who is preparing for his baptism, we got everything sorted and we're just really excited for him to get baptized on the 25th! Our other investigator H. wants to come to church, but the problem is we have to get her a lift, and we had it organized for someone to take her yesterday, but then there car broke down. So that was a bummer, but we'll try again this next Sunday!! We've been working hard to find some new people to teach as well, but no luck this past week. Hopefully we'll get some new people to teach this week though!! Not too many other exciting things have been happening though... today for p-day we're just going to kinda relax a bit. Elder Jamieson wants to check out a tiny museum thing they have in town so we'll do that for like 20-30 minutes and then just hang out. I'm so pumped for Dakota to get his mission call!! That's gonna be so cool to find out where he is going!!! My guess is that he'll be speaking Apanish somewhere in south america, but we'll just have to wait and see!

Well I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!!

Elder Benesch