Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

week 91 - Fun trip to Aberdeen

This past week was pretty good!! We've gotten pretty much everything sorted for Lee's baptism, which is going to be on Saturday this week, so we're pumped for that!! Sadly we got our moves call yesterday and Elder Jamieson won't be here for it. He is going to go serve in Galway in Ireland and my new companion is going to be Elder Swarts. I've heard good things about him so it should be fun! We had stake conference in Aberdeen this past weekend, which wasn't too bad. We technically don't even serve in the stake, but the zone leaders asked us to just go down for it as well cause they needed our help getting missionaries there and plus we had to take our district leader back up to Thurso with us so he could interview Lee. It was good to see all the missionaries down there though, sometimes it's tough being so far away from any other missionaries! We had a good lesson with our investigators R. and A. this past week as well, and hopefully they'll come out to church this next week!! They are asking sincere questions about who God is, and we really interested in the plan of salvation when we explained it to them. I really hope they take the challenge to read the book of mormon and pray to know the truth seriously! They're awesome, and I think the things we share with them can answer a lot of the questions they have, they just have to find out for themselves if it's true!

So Dakota! I'm so pumped for you to go serve in Oregon man!!! That's gonna be so sick! You're seriously going to have the best time ever. I can't wait to get back home and see how much you've grown while you've been preparing for it! Keep working hard so that you're ready be a powerful missionary right from the get go!

and Dad, Happy Birthday! I've realized that I'm the worst family member ever as I always to forget to say happy birthday whenever it's someone's birthday! But I remembered this time so hope that makes you happy! haha

Also the skydiving thing in Hawaii sounds awesome!! I would definitely be down to do that!

Well I want you all to know I love you and pray for you all the time, thanks for being such a great family!!

Bye!

Elder Benesch