Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

week 93 - Interview with the President...for the last time

So we had a good week, we went down to Aberdeen for zone interview training, and it was the last time I'll get to have zone interview training with President Brown!! I was really sad, because president goes home like 7 days before we do, so he won't be the one to send us off to the airport. It'll be the new mission president, President Donaldson. He spoke to us in the MTC though, and he seems like a really cool guy so that'll be good. President is going to try to find a way to interview everyone going home with me before he leaves the mission though, so hopefully this isn't the last time that I get to see him. We had some cool experiences with finding though this week. We've been trying some new approaches and dialogues with people and it's starting to work really well! We've gotten inside peoples homes I think every time I've been out tracting this past week, which never happens! We're gonna keep working at it and see if we have more success with these new approaches, and then if we do then we'll tell everyone else to start doing it! Today we're going to go out hiking for P-day which should be pretty fun! Elder Swarts is being kind enough to let me plan out our p-days since I don't have too many left, so I'm trying to find all the fun and cool looking stuff to do while I'm up here! I can't believe that all of Dakota's friends got their mission calls to the same mission! That is so legit!! They're all gonna have a blast, cause I know me and Elder Austin have had a blast being in the same mission.

Dakota I'm still so pumped for your mission call!!! I'm so excited for you to get out in the mission field and start making miracles happen in the lives of others. You're gonna be a beast! Keep preparing yourself by studying Preach my Gospel and reading from the book of mormon every single day. That's seriously the best thing you can be doing to get ready!

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you all, for mothers day, we're going to be skyping around 6pm here I think, give or take about 30 minutes, so plan for whatever time that is back home!! I think we're like 8 hours ahead so that should be like 10 am your time I guess. Hopefully that's not during church!

Well I love you all and hope you have a good week!! Talk to you on sunday!!

Elder Benesch