Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

week 95 - Good trip to Orkney

Well we had an awesome time in Orkney! The members of the branch really appreciated our visit I think. We had a good dinner/lesson with D., one of our investigators over there who is the nicest woman ever. As soon as she gets an answer that the Book of Mormon is true she'll get baptized, so we're hoping and praying that she'll be able to get her answer soon!! We did see a few of the sights while we were over there, we checked out Skara Brae during our lunch on Friday, and it was pretty cool! I got some souvenirs as well. I'm pretty exhausted from the trip though! I don't know why but both times that I've gone over there I've just gotten so tired. We probably won't be doing anything too exciting this week for P-day, we're just gonna take care of some of the important things we need to get sorted. Next week will be the last moves call of my mission, so we'll find out for sure if I'll have one more companion or if Elder Swarts will be my last! I'm pretty sure we'll both stay together, cause it wouldn't really make sense to move either of us, but you never know! Heavenly Father might have something else in mind for me this last transfer!

I love you all and hope you have a good week!
Elder Benesch