Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

week 97 - long week but not dying yet!

Hey everyone!  So this past week was a pretty long one, but luckily I didn't really slow down or lose focus too much.  I'm still working my hardest at not dying or getting super trunky!!  Sometimes it is hard not too think about home, especially when we're just driving around to a bunch of different places.  Our investigator J. seems to be doing pretty solid!  She read a lot from the Book of Mormon this past week which was really cool!  We're seeing her tomorrow and hopefully she'll have prayed about the Book of Mormon and gotten an answer.  She's also planning on making the hour journey to church which is so cool!  It shows that she is actually really committed to learning about the church.  L. has been doing awesome, we brought him out teaching with us a couple weeks back and he was so good.  His son who has been coming to church with him asked if he could get baptized, and then when L. asked his mom (his ex-wife) she said it was fine for him to get baptized!!  So we're working on organizing that at the moment, we don't know all the details but we're getting it sorted. The tracting thing is pretty good!  We haven't done it a whole lot lately, but it's still totally a good thing to do.  Dakota should definitely learn it.  There's loads of stuff I can think of actually that it would be cool for him to learn!!  I'll try not to hound him with loads of stuff when I get back, but I'll give him some ideas.  So this week might be a tough one to stay focused cause I'm just so pumped to listen to Elder Holland on Saturday!  It's gonna be so cool, plus I'll get see a ton of missionaries that I haven't seen in forever.  I also haven't gotten any of my travel plans yet, and I don't think anyone else in my group has so we're all still waiting to find out.

So I hopefully answered all the questions you had!  

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Benesch