Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

week 99 - just another day in the office

Well this week was pretty routine, but good at the same time.  I've been studying so much lately, every time we go into the flat I just kinda sit down and read, it's helping me stay focused and not think about home at all, which I won't lie is getting kinda hard not to.  I used to only think about home during emailing, but now it's starting to happen more and more throughout the week and I'm trying so hard to shut it out and not die!  I'm excited for these next couple of weeks though, we have some good trips planned out.  We're going to go to Orkney this weekend (my last time) and then the next week I have to go down to either Inverness or Aberdeen for my interview with President Brown, and then the weekend after that we go to meet the new mission president!  It'll be awkward for me cause he'll be my mission president for like 7 days, but oh well!  As far as the work goes, we haven't been able to see any of our investigators lately cause crazy things are going on in their lives, which is kinda a bummer.  We're hoping to see some of them this week though.  We have exchanges this week with some missionaries that have become really good friends of mine over the past year or so and I'm really looking forward to spending some time with them, it'll be really helpful I think.  One of them is in my group so we'll motivate each other to work hard for our last few weeks out!!  Or we both might just get even more trunky by talking about Hawaii loads (his family is going when he gets back as well).  Other than that I can't really think of much that is going on!  I love you all and hope you have a good week!!

Elder Benesch